2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
ONLINE REGISTRATION - Opens October 15, 2016
All registrations are handled on-line only. Sign up and pay through the FCLL website.
New Player Registration Information Day
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Sea Cloud Park in Foster City. Near the Snack Shack & Flag Pole
New players can provide (after registering on-line):
1) Proof of residency (a utility or other recent bill with a Foster City address) and,
2) Proof of age in the form of a birth certificate or passport in person at the Information Day.
FEES - 2017 Spring Season:
- Wiffle Ball Division – FREE!
- T-Ball 1, T-Ball 2, Single A & AA Divisions
$175 per player before December 31, 2016. Cost is $200 per player beginning January 1, 2017.
- Upper Divisions: AAA, Majors & Intermediate 50/70
$175 per player before November 30, 2016. Cost is $200 after Dec. 1st until Dec. 31, 2016.
UPPER DIVISION PLAYER EVALUATIONS - Mandatory for all 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 year old players looking to play AAA, Majors or Intermediate (50/70). Please see the "Tryout Tab" or player’s application package for more information.
Please contact the Registration Coordinator by
with any questions.
VOLUNTEER MANAGERS & COACHES
For those interested in Managing or Coaching, please fill out the following
- Manager & Coach Application
- Volunteer Application.
Softball for girls age 5-14 is organized by the Foster City Youth Softball Association, http://www.fcsoftball.org/